1. Write software and scripts to automate tasks, gather metrics.
2. Work individually and in cross-functional teams with product management, engineering, DevOps, and business units.
3. Ensure uptime and performance of production website and servers.
1. Utilize various open source technologies
2. Solid understanding, including advanced troubleshooting skills of a Linux distribution, preferably Ubuntu.
3. Working knowledge in Apache-Tomcat & MySQL configuration and administration.
4. Configure and manage data sources like MySQL, Mongo, Redis.
5. Extensive Knowledge of tools like GIT, SVN, Jenkins is required.
6. Should have knowledge on writing scripts for automation using shell/Python/java/perl/Groovy.
7. Must have Experience in managing Linux based infrastructure (Cent OS, Ubuntu), Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat and Windows OS
1. B.E (with Specialization in Electronics / IT /Computers)
1. Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
2. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
3. Good time-management skill
In this regard, we would like to inform that you will also have additional responsibility to take care of. The management believes in your capabilities and expects that you will handle the additional responsibility with ease.