We take the protection of your personal information very seriously and recognize the need to keep Your personal information registered with the Site secure. Save as expressly provided herein, Your personal information will not be passed on by Us or by Our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever unless We have obtained Your consent or are legally required to do so or except for the following purposes. It is Our policy not to use or share the personal information about Browsers or Members in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing You an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, We may disclose personal information about Browsers or Members (including all information and documentation provided to us concerning a Member), or information regarding Your use of the services or Site(s) accessible through Our services, for any reason if, in Our sole discretion, We believe that it is reasonable to do so, including but not limited to:
1. To satisfy or comply with any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
2. To conduct our customer identification and anti-money laundering reviews and compliance (e.g., by providing personal information about Members to third-party identity verification services);
3. To make reports concerning suspicious activity, potential money laundering, terrorism financing or other potentially unlawful activity to law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies and other governmental agencies in any jurisdiction where we deem it appropriate in our sole discretion;
4. To disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Terms & Conditions or other User policies;
5. To operate Our Site, Services and Exchange properly;
6. To protect Ourselves, Our Members, and the general public, We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime is committed, is suspected, or if We are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
7. It is further within Our sole discretion to cooperate with and disclose information to law enforcement, private party litigants and governmental agencies, about Our Users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process.
8. If We have reason to believe that a Member is not the owner of a credit card or other account, even if the credit card or account use is authorized, We may provide information about You to the credit card and/or account holder and/or appropriate authorities.
9. Anyone who violates Our Anti-Spam Policy, if applicable, may have their personal information made public. If there is any investigation on any unlawful spamming, or any use of bulk e-mail in order to promote Your User profile, or any use of bulk e-mail in any manner that leads back to Our Site, or any one of Our Sites, We may take such steps as we deem appropriate in our discretion to ensure that Your bulk e-mail activities stop.